The options for the “Current Status” field on the Contracts, Grants, Fellowship and Sponsored Research screen are set by the Vice Provost of Academic Affairs for consistency across the University.
Definitions of Current Status:
- Awarded – Fully processed financial award
- Pending – Submitted proposal that is awaiting funding status from sponsor
- Not Funded – Notification received from Sponsor or principal investigator that proposal was not funded
- Purged – Proposal has been marked as Not Funded due to pending status of three years or more
- Withdrawn – Proposal has been marked as Not Funded and Withdrawn by action of the principal investigator