There are sections built into some screens that allow users to store supplementary documentation including:
- Lists of Courses Taught in Resident Instruction (Syllabus and Peer Reviews of Credit Instruction)
- SRTE and Teaching Evaluation (Supplementary Documentation)
- Publications (Supplemental Documentation)
- Papers, Presentations, Seminars, Workshops (Supplemental Documents)
- Outreach – Peer Review of Manuscripts, etc. (Supplemental Documentation)
If a document is stored within Activity Insight, it will not print on most reports. To access these documents again, return to the screen where it is stored and you can download the document to your local system. Another way to see all of your attachments that are stored in Activity Insight is to run the report titled “Attachments and Supplemental Materials”. This will produce a document with links to each attachment within the system. Only those with access to Activity Insight will be able to successfully access the attachments.