Since we are using Shibboleth authentication, it is very hard to make accurate Bookmarks or Favorites for Activity Insight. If you make the bookmark/favorite after you have entered your Web-Access credentials and then go to use the bookmark/favorite tomorrow, you may get a Shibboleth error. This comes up because you did not authenticate through Web-Access. However, it may work if you already used your Web-Access credentials to connect to a different PSU site and then tried to open your Activity Insight bookmark/favorite. To make sure you have a bookmark/favorite that will always work for you, follow these steps.
- After opening Chrome, right click on your bookmark bar or click on the 3 lines () by the address bar, or press Ctrl+Shift+O at the same time on your keyboard. This will then open a new tab called Bookmark Manager.
- Find your Bookmark, right click on the bookmark, then left click on Edit.
- Where the address is you want to make sure it says: www.digitalmeasures.com/login/psu/faculty
- Close the tab and now your bookmark has been updated.
- After opening Firefox … left click on the star icon or click on Bookmarks in the menu list.
- Find your Bookmark, then right click on the name, then left click on Properties.
- Where it says Location you will want to make sure it is: www.digitalmeasures.com/login/psu/faculty
- Finally, click on Save.
- After opening Explorer… left click on the star in the top right corner or left click on Favorites from the menu list.
- Find your Favorite, right click on it and then left-click on Properties.
- Where it says URL you will want to make sure it is: www.digitalmeasures.com/login/psu/faculty
- Finally, click on Ok.
- After opening Safari… go to Bookmarks in the menu bar, then left click on Show All Bookmarks.
- In the bottom window, look for your Bookmark, right-click on the name and then left click on Edit Address.
- Make sure the address is: www.digitalmeasures.com/login/psu/faculty
- Then just left-click anywhere else on the screen and it will be saved.
If you have any problems or further questions about this process contact L-AI-SUPPORT@LISTS.PSU.EDU